1.17.2010

Baby Anna, 3 mo




Anna turned 3 months old last week and I had the pleasure of commemorating with a photo session! She is learning how to hold her head up and sit up with support. She's already very talkative with her coos and Connor, her mom, told me she laughed for the first time recently at a silly sound she (Connor) made.

How fun to watch babies grow up! Fortunately for me, one of our good friends will be having a baby in July so we'll get lots of baby time! Until then, I think I'll enjoy these images, which already have a permanent smile on my face.









 What a killer cute smile!




Connor's mom made this adorable blue dress! I hope sewing skills come with being a mom, otherwise I feel sorry for my future children.












Thank you Connor! It truly was a delight and I can't wait to see how much she grows in the next few months!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

How cute!! One of our friends is having a baby Anna soon and very soon too :)

Unknown said...

These photos are beautiful! I can't wait for you to shoot our baby boy/girl. Hopefully he/she will be as cooperative and photogenic...