6.10.2009

Giant Post: Meghan and Byron

I can't really describe how connected I felt to this wedding. Amelia was friends with the family and the father of the bride is my puppy's vet! So it was a big family event, really. Towards the end you can see my new BFF Nina with her boyfriend (brother of the bride), Drew (look for a garter around his hand). You really couldn't ask for a more fun group of people, or a sweeter couple getting married. I wish them the most happiness in their lives together and I know I will always LOVE this wedding and the images.


Yeah, the guys got hot shaves. It was such a cool thing to be there for and photograph. And it makes me want to get pampered.




Such a fun reception! The food and the cakes were amazing, and we stayed even after the bride and groom left. It really was that fun.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: